Storytelling, immortality and the content experience: the future exposed, by Kevin Nichols
Content (according to Sapient Nitro) is any information that is recorded.
- Hieroglyphics (recorded on papyrus)
- Digital Information
Content strategy determines which information to share with whom and when.
- Are we creating stories that actually deserve to be preserved?
- Have we lost sight of good story telling for the sake of telling stories that are only important for the moment? Or just to sell something?
- Has emphasis on channel (mobile first) superseded the story (content first)?
- Multichannel vs. omnichannel: Omnichannel keeps the user at the center, and uses as many or few channels as necessary to tell the relevant stories.
What makes a good story?
- Timelessness – a good story doesn’t have a shelf life or single channel
*Sadly, due to technical difficulties, to be continued!*