This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter – the “Agreement”) posted and/or available on MRli, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, or agreements that may be concluded with the User.
Purposes of collecting personal information of the user
Personal information of the Client/User the Owner of the Site may use for the purposes of:
- Identification of the User registered on the Site;
- Providing the User with access to the Site resources;
- Establishing feedback with /User, including telephone calls, sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User, sending promotional information about promotions and other services of the Site;
- Determination of the User’s location to ensure security, fraud prevention;
- Confirmation of reliability and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
- Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site;
- Providing the User with service updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Website or on behalf of the Website partners;
- Carrying out advertising activities of the Site;
- Providing access to the User to the sites or services of the Site partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
Information Collected (Personal Information)
We collect the following information:
- Technical information automatically collected by the Site’s software when you visit the Site;
- Personal information provided by you when you fill out the appropriate form or information obtained by the Site through the User’s use of social media;
- Other information provided by the User at his/her discretion.
Obligations of the parties
The User is obliged to:
- Provide information on personal data necessary for using the Site within the framework of the User Agreement or conclusion of the Contract;
- Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
Administration/representative of the Site / Owner of the Site is obliged to:
- Ensure storage of confidential information, not to disclose without prior written permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose by other possible means the transferred personal data of the Customer/User. The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized state authorities only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- To take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data according to the procedure usually used to protect such information in the existing business turnover;
- Block personal data related to the respective User from the moment of application or request of the User or his/her legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of detection of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
Protection of collected information
The Site takes all necessary and sufficient organizational, technical precautions to protect the confidentiality of Users’ data. Only those employees of the Site, who need to perform work functions that require access to personal data, have access to information about Users.
The User acknowledges that in case of negligent attitude of the User to the safe storage of personal data giving access to them, third parties can get unauthorized access to them. The site is not responsible for losses caused by such access. We recommend that users use complex passwords consisting of numbers and letters.
Additional terms and conditions